Sanford Housing Society is an established non-profit with an excellent reputation for developing and managing supportive housing. We have an opening for an experienced property manager to complement our team. We specialize in professional property management and development, partnering with other agencies that provide support services to residents. Our growing portfolio consists of 23 society-owned/operated projects. The Society also operates a growing social enterprise providing property management services to other nonprofits.
As Property Manager, you will engage in a multi-faceted role which will include:
- Maintenance, Modernization and Improvement Management
- Financial Administration
- Staff Supervision Leadership
- Tenant Management
- Client, Supplier and Funder Relations
- Minimum of five years of proven success and experience as a rental Property Manager – Multi Unit/Property. Experience in the non-profit sector is strongly preferred.
- Post-secondary education with completion of a recognized rental property management and/or operations management training program, or equivalent training and experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills (supervising, coaching, leading, and motivating a team)
- Compassionate, empathetic and responsible conflict resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid financial and computer skills
- Yardi Voyager Property Management Software an asset
- Knowledge of regulatory policies pertaining to Residential Tenancy Act, Societies Act, Community Care Licensing Act and Adult Community Care Regulations
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, with a detailed cover letter by March 7, 2021. We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a full job description, click here
Cover letters and resumes should be submitted to:
Sanford Housing Society
225 West 2nd Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1C7